Founded in 2007, East End Bus Lines was later joined by Montauk Student Transport under the guidance of 20 year industry veteran, John Mensch. Raised as the son of a school bus company entrepreur, John’s teenage years were a period of professional cultivation and development for what later would become a successful, American-born business. Through hard work, dedication, and a solid credit history, the company avoided the financial plight faced by many local businesses who couldn’t survive the economic decline of years past.
John is actively involved in all aspects of the business, from working as an operator to personally overseeing each contract acquired. He’s unafraid of incorporating new technologies and proven techniques, which promote safety and effeciency. He believes that embracing innovation results in a thriving organization where both the experienced team members and the valued passengers of Suffolk County and upstate New York benefit from the rewards.
What We DoToday, the company has grown to three sizable yards, employs an average of 300 employees, and maintains focused on individual customer care to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. In fact, customer satisfaction is at the core of the company’s business plan. With plans to expand by offering transportation to both private and public schools throughout the school year, the company has not limited itself by providing its services to summer camps and charter trip events for private organizations. Overall, we offer a safe, reliable, and cost effective solution for your student transport needs without sacrificing quality.
“To be a premier provider of school bus transportation throughout New York State for all students and continue to exceed industry safety standards.”
- To continue providing quality customer service that’s unrivaled within the student transportation industry
- To improve operations via effective internal training programs for our staff
- To implement savings plans that will successfully cut down on operational costs and help us pass the savings to both the districts and tax payers
- Having an owner that’s personally involved in day-to-day company tasks and responsibilities
- Consistently changing and adapting to new technologies
- Employing caring, experienced staff that puts safety first